Custom Search

Monday 30 March 2009

PoD artwork

Well I think it is about time I started to talk about my design work for a little bit!
The pieces I'm going to show you are for my friend (and I'm part of their crew now lol) Party-Or-Die.

Here is a brief explanation of what they are about from their blog and myspace:

Party Or Die was founded by Nadine and by Benni in a cafe in Bielefeld, Germany. Our aim is to introduce new Electronic/Dance lovers to some of the coolest DJ's World Wide, and also wanting to know what these people get up to in their free time. If you have any questions you would like to ask to the bands let us know, and we will ask all your questions for you and hoping to get an answer. Contact us via email @ partyordie101@googlemail.com

But yeah, they're awesome!

Here are a couple of designs I did for them :


There are the super fab people of PoD!

and this is the font I used for the logo!

So yeah, I'm really happy with how the font especially turned out =]
Let me know what you think!

PoD Myspackle

PoD Blog


.acdx

1 comment:

  1. i was a bit scared with i first sow this "the fab people of PoD" design (looks awesome!). the two guys below look a bit like me...

    ReplyDelete