Custom Search

Thursday 14 January 2010

A pointless post of DJ sets and mixtapes!


Hey there.

I was sorting out my i tunes and realised that I had a lot of DJ sets and mixtapes taking up a lot of space so because I have literaly no social time... I decided to burn every single one on to a CD haha. Why am I telling you this? Well I thought I would make a big list of all the sets that I have and if anyone wants a copy of one the sets I can upload it to mediafire and send it to to you because I am such a nice guy and I like the idea of sharing good music with you all!

Metro Area- Bodytonic 009
Lindstrom- FACT Mix 100
Modeselektor Live (08/09/2004)
Mr. Flash- Monsieur Sexe
Mr. Oizo- Live At Petrol Antwerp
ParraSoundsystem- FlageTits
Trevor Jackson- Good For Nothing Party Mix
Zombie Nation- Time Machine Mix Pt. 1
Zombie Nation- Live at Electronic Sessions
Errorsmith- Le Trilliardaire
Squarepusher Live (29/09/2006)
Lindstrom Live @ The Big Chill
Kidsupreme- May Mix
Kidsupreme- Summer Madness 09
Kidsupreme- Revolution Mix
Kidsupreme Spring Break Mix
Kidsupreme- April Mix
Kidsupreme- Mix 1
Justice- Rejected Fabric Mix
Breakbot- Dance On Glass Mix
DJ Hell- Teufelswerk CD2
Aeroplane- Beats In Space 09/29/09 Part 2
A-TRAK- Running Man
Benni- Fix Your Ears Mixtape (actually, download that from the PartyOrDie blog, show him some love!)
Holy Ghost- HG! Remixes Volume 1 Mixtape Side A + B
DJ Mehdi- Les Loukmos

OK so there you have it!
So feel free to get in contact with me if you want any of the sets in the list!

.acdx

No comments:

Post a Comment