Custom Search

Sunday 13 June 2010

Oh I'm Sorry I've Been Distant... Have Some Music!


Hello Bloggers, long time no see!
I apologise for not posting but a lot of stuff has happened over the past couple of months. Right now I'm sitting in my musty room, it's raining and I feel sick. I should be on my way home from a jaunt in Newcastle but hey, after all my hard drinking since I've been drinking, I think I am what you call "FUCKED!". So being in this condition, I thought I would post something on here for all of you!

So what have I been up to? Well, first I dropped out of uni. I just didn't think it was benefiting me with my creative path. So after that weight off my mind was lifted another weight fell and smashed me on the head when I realised that this is the real deal now. I need to find some illustration work because as of now, I am officially a freelance illustrator. So I took the first step and started putting my portfolio together by creating a Flickr. Please feel free to have a look over there if you are interested in me doing some illustrations for you or if you like design, I have befriended some talented people on there so go check them out too!

I also have set up a Facebook page but you can find that link (with the flickr) in the side of the page because I don't care to link you there because it's a lazy, ill Sunday.

What else? Well I have been spending time with friends a lot more and went to a great wedding last week so I have been busy on that front too.

I have also been quite active on Youtube too. I now have over 80 subs so that's good. Please feel free to go over there by finding the link in my blogroll and friend and sub me if you wish. Same with the Flickr and Facebook.

So what is on the horizon for me? I don't know, if I'm being honest I'm in a state of depression with the worry of what I am going to do. I'm finding contacts, clients, places and building up my folio and other stuff of that calibre. I am also going to be a lot more active here too. I have a post coming up in a few days so be sure to check that out when it's done.

Well you are probably bored of me going on about me. So on that note I present to you a little compilation of music. This comp is gonna be the first in hopefully a continuing series because I like to share music.... or I will until I get told off by the music world! Like I always say, when I share music chances are I have already purchased the music and I urge you to do the same. Support the good artists and fuck the mainstream! This compilation is quite a mixed bag but contains mostly disco tracks and it's a representation of the songs I have been listening to lately, so I hope you enjoy :)

Well guys, I just thought I would post this little update. I won't leave you again, I promise! I'M A CHANGED MAN!

I Was Lacking So I Give You These Songs 
.acdx

No comments:

Post a Comment