Custom Search

Wednesday 30 June 2010

We All Love Mr. Oizo!

So about a week a go I get a message on Facebook (link in the blogroll) regarding a status update about the one and only Mr. Oizo (pictured above). A friend of mine by the name of Soraan (what a fucking amazing name!) asked if he could send me an illustration for the blog of the great Quentin Dupreux a.k.a God a.k.a Mr. Oizo. I being the Oizo fanboy I am jumped on the chance of this! So this is just a wee little blog post and a small shoutout if you will to a talented guy called Soraan. If you guys get the chance you should go check him out, he has mad skillz bruv. Soraan, thanks for the awesome illustration and the least I can do is give you a blog post dedicated to you and a mini shout out. Again guys please, please, please check him out. Hope evryone is having a great week so far!

Soraan's facebook

His design portfolio

.acdx

No comments:

Post a Comment